the Jury: Highest Culinary Art Strictly Evaluated
More than 60 jurors decide on victory or defeat at the IKA/Culinary Olympics – a major responsibility. Anyone who wants to be part of the IKA jury must have already been active in a team, be able to speak English, and have attended a jury seminar. In addition, candidates must have relevant jury experience in order to judge at an international competition of this magnitude. The jury members of the IKA/Culinary Olympics are just as international as the participants.
Requirements to become a judge at IKA/Culinary Olympics:
- Competition experience as a participant
- World Chefs jury training
- Long-term experience as a judge
- Top priority is always attached to fair, professional and objective judging of the team’s performance.
Subjects of the judges‘ evaluations are:
- creative overall performance
- an outstanding taste
- time management
- work organisation
- cleanliness in the kitchen
- presentation of the food