A Great Culinary Showdown in Different Categories
On the competition days, everything is at stake for the participants of the IKA/Culinary Olympics. While culinary teams compete as a squad and fight for a place on the podium in various categories, the Individual Exhibitors are left to themselves.
Creativity and skills will be required from everyone when culinary delights meet art.
The ‘supreme discipline’ for culinary teams from around the world: The teams take on this renowned competition with the will to represent their own country and show their best on their plates. Tickets can be booked subject to availability.
- Restaurant of Nations: a three-course menu for more than 100 guests will be served at the restaurant table
- Chef’s Table: half a dozen different dishes, at a large table in front of the competition kitchens – with personal service and close seating to the culinary team
Junior National Teams
The talents of tomorrow cook here: The members of the Junior National Culinary Teams ?on the IKA stage in Stuttgart are not older than 25 years, highly motivated and ambitious. Tickets can be booked subject to availability.
- Restaurant of Nations: a three-course menu for more than 50 guests will be served at the restaurant table
- Junior Chef’s Table: half a dozen different dishes, at a large table in front of the competition kitchens – with personalservice and close seating to the culinary team
With pride and passion for their respective region, the teams from all over the world compete against each other and demonstrate their cooking skills in the cold kitchen – just to look at. The challenge lies in the two-part competition.
- Culinary Art: fingerfood and an exclusive menu
- Pastry Art: desserts and pastry variations
Community Catering Teams
They are the specialists for excellent food on a grand scale: The team members of community catering and the armed forces show their strengths in organisation and culinary skills at lunchtime. With a changing shopping basket, selected products and a fixed cost of goods. Tickets can be booked subject to availability.
Restaurant of Community Catering: Creating a lunch menu including preparation, service and calculation of ingredients and prices.
International food artists and knife virtuosos create unique sculptures and artworks from chocolate, fruit, sugar in different categories.
With fingerfood, a five-course menu and dessert platters, the Individual Exhibitors create further culinary art just to look at.
Live Carvers will also sharpen their knives to create masterful figures made of vegetables and fruit.
Taking part in 2024
You would like to participate in the IKA/Culinary Olympics 2024 as part of a culinary team or as an individual exhibitor? More information about regulations and registration will be avaliable by the end of 2022. We will keep you updated via Facebook, Instagram and on this website.