Conditions of Participation
Download | FAQ
Frequently Asked questions
- Page # 4 Preparation and mise en place states 2018 – should be 2019
- Page # 9 size of table states 2018 – should be 2019
of food product and equipment into the kitchen
- It is allowed to bring products and equipment in Scan Boxes or equipment cage into the kitchen before the competition opens for mise en place
- Two (2) can be kept in the kitchen but nothing on top (max size w 540 x h 1800 x d 810)
- It is also allowed to have one (1) thermos box under a kitchen table for tray storage
- It is permitted to have Scan Boxes or cages outside the kitchen for storage
- All extra boxes and transport equipment must be brought back to storage or into the truck before the competitions starts
- The helpers are allowed to do the transportation
Reducing the use of disposable plastic packaging material is important!
- Use dishwasher safe plastic containers for food storage. Wash and use again.
- Keep the use of vacuum plastic bags to a minimum
- Violation against these rules will refer to point reduction from mice on place or professional preparation.
Intermediate course means a vegan warm/hot course (size same as a starter portion) which has to be served on a plate for each single guest (12 pax).