the best judge the best
Critical looks over spectacles, meticulous notes on tablets: 60 jurors from the participating countries evaluate the performance of the teams and decide who wins gold, silver or bronze at the end of the day. The best are judged by the best during the IKA/Culinary Olympics.
Requirements to become a judge at IKA/Culinary Olympics:
- Competition experience as a participant
- World Chefs jury training
- Long-term experience as a judge
- Top priority is always attached to fair, professional and objective judging of the team’s performance.
Subjects of the judges‘ evaluations are:
- creative overall performance
- an outstanding taste
- time management
- work organisation
- cleanliness in the kitchen
- presentation of the food