Accreditation and Information
for Media Representatives
Be a part of it!
There is a large media interest in the IKA/Culinary Olympics.
Attention! Please register via the webpage of INTERGASTRA, which takes place at the Messe Stuttgart at the same time as the IKA/Culinary Olympics. Here, you will receive your press pass.
To make sure that all competitions can be conducted fair and trouble-free, please note the following information:
- Without an application beforehand, media representatives cannot enter the exhibition halls before 9 o’clock in the morning.
- Entering the competition held in the kitchen boxes is only permitted to the respective team, organiser or senior judge and after explicit approval. The respective team, organiser or senior judge has the authority to order media representatives out of the kitchen at any time.
- In the kitchen boxes, microphones are not permitted at any time.
- Before and during serving times/ competitions (daily in all restaurants from about 11.30 am) you are kindly asked to avoid any lengthy interviews with the competition chefs.
- During the individual exhibition, interviews may only be conducted with the explicit and prior approval of the exhibiting chefs.
- Filming, photography and interviews with the jurors during evaluation, judging and tasting activities are not allowed.
- Fixed cameras, cranes or drones are not allowed at any time.
- During the afternoon/evening competitions of IKA Buffet (Junior Teams) and Chef’s Table (Senior Teams) it is only possible to enter the area behind the kitchens (17-22 and 1-8), when accompanied by an official.
- At 19:00 everybody (except for the competing teams, organizers, IKA-TV and dinner guests) will have to leave the premises/hall C2.
There is a large media interest in the IKA/Culinary Olympics from Germany and abroad. We will try our best to facilitate all your requests and help planning your appointments.
German Chef’s Association (VKD)
Press and Communication
Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69/63 00 06-13
Mobile: +49 (0)151/677 323 23