Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Press accreditation can be granted to:
- Holders of a valid press pass from a domestic or foreign journalists association or trade journalists association
- Persons from Germany or abroad who can prove their journalistic (or photojournalistic) activity:
- by submitting articles not older than six months,
- by submitting an original imprint, in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors,
- by submitting a written order of a publishing company with respect to the IKA/Culinary Olympics,
- by means of a web link to an online publication, which is established in the gastronomy industry. In such cases pre-accreditation due to an extended validation process is required.
- The exhibition organiser reserves the right to also request the presentation of a valid ID containing photographic identification in specific cases.
You can find the registration form here.