General Terms and Conditions of the Verband der Köche Deutschlands e.V. Organisation
General Terms and Conditions
Validity in relation to companies and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions, as valid at the time of registration, apply for all services exchanged between us and our customers.
Conclusion of a contract, storage of a contract
(1) For registration on our website www.culinary-olympics.com, the following rules and regulations pertaining to the conclusion of a contract apply.
(2) If a contract is concluded, such contract will be entered into with:
Verband der Köche Deutschlands e.V.
Andreas Becker, President
Karl Haaf, Vice President
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Register number: VR 5654, Register court: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
(3) The presentation of the registration on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer to enter into a contract from our side, but is rather a non-binding invitation to register. The registration is valid, when both the registration fee and the security deposit are paid at the time of registration.
The registration comprises the following steps:
1) Registration for one of the IKA/Culinary Olympics competitions
2) Confirmation by clicking on the “Register” button
3) Checking of the data inserted in the registration form
4) Activation of the “Proceed to checkout” button
5) Legally binding transmission of the registration by clicking on the “Confirm purchase” button
After checking his or her personal data, the customer can use the “back” button in his or her browser to return to the web page on which his or her data were entered. This way, the customer can make changes, amend errors or cancel the registration process by closing the internet browser before submitting the binding registration. We will confirm receipt of the registration immediately with an automatically generated return email (confirmation of receipt). However, this does not constitute a binding confirmation for participation.
(5) Storage of a contract when registering on our website: we will send you the registration data and our Terms and Conditions via email. You may also consult our Terms and Conditions at any time on our website www.culinary-olympics.com. For security reasons, your order details will no longer be accessible via the internet.
Cost, payment, due date
(1) The prices listed include the current value added tax and other surcharges.
(2) The customer has the option to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard). Payment is due immediately upon registration.
Customer/purchaser’s right of withdrawal
Customers are entitled to the right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the customer is any natural person entering a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed mainly to his/her commercial or independent professional activities.
Notice of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the withdrawal regulations stipulated in Art. 355 of the German Civil Code (BGB), the customer/ purchaser has the right to withdraw from this concluded distance contract pursuant to Art. 312 d BGB without incurrance of any cost to him or her.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear explanation (e.g. postal letter, telefax or email) about your decision to withdraw from the contract. You are welcome to use the attached standard withdrawal form, the use of which is not obligatory. To observe the withdrawal period it is sufficient to send the notice of the intent to withdraw before the expiration of the withdrawal period to:
Consequences of withdrawal
When you withdraw from this contract, all received payments will be refunded within fourteen days from the day we receive notice of your intention to withdraw from this contract. Unless otherwise agreed upon, we will refund your money through the payment method you chose for the original transaction. In any case, no fees will be charged for the refund. End of the notice of withdrawal